Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy
CNENOV.COM is an online service provider as defined by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We enable legitimate copyright holders to self-publish online by uploading, storing and displaying various media through our services. We do not monitor, review or analyze in any way the files uploaded to our servers by users of the services. We take copyright infringement very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legitimate copyright holders. If you are the copyright owner of the content that appears on CNENOV.com and you have not given permission to use that content, you must notify CNENOV.com in writing so that we can identify the allegedly infringing content and accept measures.
I. DESIGNATED AGENT
The designated agent for receiving notices of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of proper notice of alleged infringement, the Site will follow the procedures set forth herein and in the DMCA.
II. PROCEDURES FOR NOTIFYING COMPLAINTS TO COPYRIGHT HOLDERS
A claim of copyright infringement must include the following elements:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information sufficient to enable the Site to locate the material.
4. Information sufficient to enable the Site to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party can be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing or DMCA notification.
III. NOTICE AND WITHDRAWAL
Procedure: All users of any part of the Site’s system are expected to comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Site receives proper notice of alleged copyright infringement, it will promptly respond by removing or disabling access to material that is alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, provided that all such claims have been investigated and deemed reasonable by the Site in its sole and absolute discretion. The site will comply with the relevant provisions of the DMCA in the event of a counter notification.
IV. REPEATED VIOLATIONS
Under appropriate circumstances, the site may, in its sole discretion, terminate the authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
V. PLACEMENT OF STANDARD ENGINEERING MEASURES
It is the company’s policy to accept and not interfere with standard engineering measures that it deems reasonable in the circumstances, ie. technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in CNENOV.COM search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice at [email protected]
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.